Pages

NELLY & DAISY



Nelly & Daisy as featured on 'the stalker blog' Uncovering Creative projects in London
One of the reasons I started this blog was to get inquisitive about the city I live in - with so many beautiful creative friends with so many exciting projects to share I can't wait to start sharing some of them up here! 
One of the main projects I have been working on at the moment has been my cousin- Daisy and her music project DAISY AND THE DARK in which I style for. 
It is so nice to see creatives supporting one another! 
Here is a section of the article @thestalkerblog did on us whilst we were shopping for Daisy's most  recent shoot in which I will be posting some behind the scene's pics soon! 

''What are two beauties doing this morning ?
Nelly – “We are shopping to find an outfit for Daisy´s video shoot!”
Are you a singer Daisy ?
Daisy – “Yes, I have my music project – Daisy and The Dark. Luckily I have my cousin Nelly, she is a super talented fashion designer and we work together. One of the happiest moment of my life was this summer, when I sang at The Secret Garden Party. It was a dream come true.”
Nelly´s Project – Nelly Rock London''






No comments:

Post a Comment